Sep 6, 2009

House drawing

Tonight, after dinner and while Ashlee was relaxing some after another busy day of trying to get our house to look more like home, I pulled out a tape measure and my laptop. This is the result:




Because I rounded to the nearest inch for everything, and because I was a bit lazy, the values I used to make the drawing may have been off by an inch or two. At this scale that is really negligible though. Anyway, there it is, complete with "scale box."

Update: Per Ashlee's suggestion, I labeled the rooms.

2 comments:

  1. Per Ashlee's suggestion, I labeled the rooms

    LOL -- women are so darn practical.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thought people might have fun trying to figure it out on their own. Oh well...

    ReplyDelete

If you want to use OpenID, please attempt to make it display your name.

Resurrecting the Blog -- and Going International!

It started as an idle question. "Why can't we do that?" I had asked, somewhat jokingly. "We can," Todd had repli...