Sep 23, 2009

So, eh, working....

for TFA and SWHD has its perks. Since they are organizations dedicated to helping the community, they get a lot of free stuff. A couple of days ago I got this email:

We've been offered FREE tickets to 101.5 JAMZ’s End of Summer Jam featuring GINUWINE, THREE SIX MAFIA, GS BOYS, JAY SEAN and MORE this Saturday September 26 at 8pm.

****

Unfortunately, Todd and I already had plans for that evening so I didn't get the tickets.

Then, just today I got this email:

HI Corps Members!

The City of Phoenix is offering 3 pairs of tickets to individuals interested in seeing AC/DC perform at the US Airways Center on October 1st, 2009 at 7:30p. The tickets are in the city’s suite, and popcorn and soda will be provided. Parking is on you own!

The first 3 people to email me will receive two tickets each and I will then provide you with more information.

Thanks everyone!


I replied:
Hello!
I would love to have 2 tickets to go to this!

Thanks,
Ashlee


She replied:
Thanks to everyone who replied so quickly! You guys sure are fast.

The first three people to email back and who will receive the tickets are:

Rob Saul, Lauren Jones and Ashley Hoffman!

Congrats...


So...having my email open while I do my planning sure does pay off! Todd and I are going to take advantage of this =D

And I look forward to going to many more events in the future!

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you want to use OpenID, please attempt to make it display your name.

Resurrecting the Blog -- and Going International!

It started as an idle question. "Why can't we do that?" I had asked, somewhat jokingly. "We can," Todd had repli...