Sep 7, 2009

Ring ring!

That's right, I got a new phone!


It's a nice phone and I'm still discovering all sorts of neat things about it. I'm on a different plan now (but I have the same number). But now, I have unlimited texting! So, all those people that I told not to text me like crazy because it cost me money? Forget it. =D

Now, I just need to get used to the keyboard...and all the things that it does. So far, I haven't even figured out how to lock the keyboard so that I don't press random buttons during the day...

~Ashlee, the new phone owner and home owner

1 comment:

If you want to use OpenID, please attempt to make it display your name.

Resurrecting the Blog -- and Going International!

It started as an idle question. "Why can't we do that?" I had asked, somewhat jokingly. "We can," Todd had repli...