- Those of you reading this using a feed may not have noticed, but I've changed the template. Obviously we're not in Pittsburgh anymore, and I wanted to change a couple other things, so the blog got a makeover.
- Someone commented using an OpenID, which isn't a problem in and of itself, but it didn't display your name. Instead it just showed the OpenID URL, which is kind of a problem. Without giving it enough thought, I just deleted the comment. I'm sorry! We would prefer to see names, so anyone using OpenID to post, please check if your name appears. If not, delete it and repost using one of the other options.
- We want your comments! I know, I say that after I just deleted one, but we really do appreciate your questions, support, greetings, etc. We'll try to respond to your comments also.
- Along with the site makeover came the addition of a little weather widget for Tempe, which is home to ASU. For now you'll probably be glad you aren't experiencing the Arizona heat, but come winter you might be jealous.
Jun 18, 2009
Some quick notes..
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Resurrecting the Blog -- and Going International!
It started as an idle question. "Why can't we do that?" I had asked, somewhat jokingly. "We can," Todd had repli...
-
The QWERTY keyboard layout was not designed for comfort, but instead was designed with the mechanics of early typewriters in mind. See this ...
-
People are always asking about what I actually do at my job at Sandia National Laboratories. I could claim that my work is too sensitive to ...
-
This summer, I called Albuquerque, NM home, and Sandia National Laboratories work. I can honestly say that it's the best job I've...
I don't see the weather widget. :(
ReplyDeleteI see the widget.
ReplyDeleteI swear it wasn't there.
ReplyDeleteMaybe it decided to sneak off for a while. ;)
ReplyDelete