Jun 29, 2009

Halfway...there....

Quick note: Today we had our Phoenix Regional Meeting - to celebrate the fact that we're halfway done with Institute!

All I can say is thank goodness.

This past weekend I had a great time relaxing with Uncle Pat and Aunt Wanda. And I'll be honest - it's the promise of spending more time out there this next weekend that is keeping me awake this week.

Right now, I'm sprawled out in a large computer lab. I'm working on two lesson plans that are due tonight and finalizing my lesson plan for tomorrow (where my CMA is going to observe me). Things are still going well, but I think we're all getting worn out.

Oh! And this week there is no school on Friday! YAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYA!

*Dreams of a nice book, a hot day, and a large pool*

With that in mind, I'm off to write a lesson plan.

About math.

Teaching subtraction to kindergarteners is an exercise everyone should try once in a while. I heard the comment today that it's ironic, beautiful and hilarious to watch all of these very intelligent people try to teach very basic concepts to kindergarteners. I agree.

Adios!

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you want to use OpenID, please attempt to make it display your name.

Resurrecting the Blog -- and Going International!

It started as an idle question. "Why can't we do that?" I had asked, somewhat jokingly. "We can," Todd had repli...