Audrey - The Cookie Monster!
Audrey in a Bath (Yes, yes, those forever-embarassing naked bath pictures).
Audrey loves to giggle, but you have to know how to make that grin come to her face. She can get the whole room laughing in no time with her personality.
And here's a couple of pictures from graduation!
This one was taken in Station Square before graduation. We enjoyed a beautiful day there shopping and seeing the sights!
This is at the Pirates game that we went to. It was a ton of fun (even though they lost). For a couple of people there, it was the first 'pro' sports game that they've gone too! It's a great memory and I'm glad we could all have fun there.
Here's a picture of Grandma Judy and Papa Dean on the top of the incline. Those lights behind them are the skyscrapers of Pittsburgh.
I can't believe that we're actually done there! The whole day had an almost surreal feel about it. We definitely had some good memories, but we're really looking forward to the future.
So, we're walking away from Carnegie Mellon now. We learned a lot there and it will always be part of our lives. Will we miss it? Probably parts of it. But right now the future is so exciting that I think we'll be kept busy enough!
Where are the photos from the graduation keg stands?
ReplyDeleteWait, so I'm like... wayyyy behind. Who is Audrey? What's next? Are you coming to Sheridan at all this summer?
ReplyDelete