
As you might have noticed, Todd and I have been playing around with the design of the blog (Well, mostly Todd editing the html and me telling him what I wish we could do with the site). Like hairstyles, I think that blog templates should be changed around every once in a while just for a new look. If you have any feedback, feel free to let us know. We're determined to post more on the blog now (say bye-bye to all those facebook updates) so we want to make sure that it's easy for us and our readers.
Speaking of summer, I can't wait! I have one week left at work - a week dedicated to cleaning the classroom and filing a metric ton of paperwork. I'm crossing my fingers and hoping that I have all of the paperwork somewhere in my files. I had several revelations throughout the year that sounded a lot like "Ohhh. I never knew we had to fill out that paper," or "Oh! So that's what that paper is for." After next week, I plan on using the summer to relax, plan for next year, and relax some more. I have so many ideas for next year - for the classroom environment, teaching and assessment methods, curriculum, and paperwork organization. Here's to hoping all of it can be easily implemented!
It's already hit the triple digits here, but we're staying cool with our AC and our pool.
How's the weather in your part of the country?
Well the blog looks great! Of course I'm biased by the redish orangy hues!
ReplyDeleteEnjoy your summer freedom!
Well I'll just say that we almost kept driving when we went to Denver to get my new-used Toyota 2 weeks ago. The weather here has definatly been El Nino-ish, cool and damp. I think Tom's about ready to slit his wrists.
Thanks for the compliment! I really like these colors too. I think that they're more representative of our new home in Phoenix than the color scheme of the previous template.
ReplyDeleteAwe, it's too bad that the weather isn't nice up there. I would advise you not to let Tom look at our weather gadget on the blog. It could make matters worse. =(
Hopefully the weather warms up in Montana soon!