
However, I also have several random thoughts and musings (strange, I know), that I am tempted to add to this blog. But it just feels out of place here. They're almost like little twitters or just brief sentences. And too many of those could crowd out the actual events. Plus not everyone who is interested in how life is going is interested in a random thought I had walking down the street. Who knows, maybe no one is interested! So, I thought to myself "Why not start another blog?" In fact, I had that very same thought almost a year ago and decided to hold off in case it was just a "phase" type of thing. But I keep thinking it. If I do start another blog, there are so many decisions to be made!
First: Do I start another "Ashlee's Random Thoughts/Musings/Stories/ect." blog? Or not?
Second: If so, what should the URL be? I need something that's available and easy to remember.
Third: What should the title be?
Please comment or email with your thoughts =)
No comments:
Post a Comment
If you want to use OpenID, please attempt to make it display your name.