May 24, 2010

Dale's Visit - Day Two

Well, I wish that I could write about everything that Dale and Todd did today, but honestly, I can't. I was at work all day doing paperwork and cleaning the classroom. But when I came home there were all sorts of new things that they had to show me! I'll leave it to Todd to post the pictures and talk about it in-depth. All I know is that after I got home, the two of them worked away in the garage for a couple of hours before we went to dinner. There was a little indecision about where to go for dinner. We had thought of going to The Organ Stop but they close at 9:00 and we were just leaving the house around 8:15. After some discussion, we decided instead to go to the The Texas Roadhouse. It was pretty delicious and now I have more leftovers to take for lunch!

I think that we're going to try to make it to the Organ Stop for dinner on Saturday, so I'll post more about it then!

For now, I think I'll head off to bed. Remember that illness I was fighting? Yeah, I seem to be losing the battle. Yes, mom, I promise that I will be taking my vitamins tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you want to use OpenID, please attempt to make it display your name.

Resurrecting the Blog -- and Going International!

It started as an idle question. "Why can't we do that?" I had asked, somewhat jokingly. "We can," Todd had repli...