Aug 24, 2009

First Day of School...

Today is the first day of classes. I've looked over my online courses a little bit and I've come to a rather disturbing realization...

I'm going to school full-time.

Now, I knew this, of course. I knew that I would be considered a full-time student. But the online format had me fooled into thinking that there wouldn't be as much of a time commitment as there was for me as an undergraduate.

I think I'm wrong.

It's dawning on me that I'm going to be going to school full-time while working full-time. And it's going to be a really busy 2 years.

It wouldn't be so troubling if my full-time job didn't involve so much paperwork, observations, recording, meetings, etc. But I have a lot to do for my job...and a lot to do for school.

Someday, things will slow down a tad.

Or at least that is what I keep telling myself.

And now, off to work - to begin another week! A week in which we MOVE INTO OUR HOME!

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you want to use OpenID, please attempt to make it display your name.

Resurrecting the Blog -- and Going International!

It started as an idle question. "Why can't we do that?" I had asked, somewhat jokingly. "We can," Todd had repli...