It's been a while since I've had a chance to post. Most of my spare time, as you can guess, has been taken up by studying. Thankfully, that is over, for better or worse. I'm not going to comment on how I think I did because it's one of those tests where you just don't know until you get the score back. I should be emailed my score in about three weeks. Once I get the score, it will help me and my pre-law adviser narrow the list of schools that I'm looking at.
Currently my pre-law adviser (the Assistant Dean of the College of H&SS) and I are working on my personal statement. I'm supposed to have a very rough draft for him by next week. So that's something that I'll be working on a little throughout this week.
For this last week before the LSAT, I stopped doing the readings for my classes in order to spend all my time studying. So I have a little bit to catch up on, though I'm confident I'll be able to do it. I have a relatively easy week this week (Only 1 midterm) before a pretty rough week (papers due, a couple midterms, and some projects due). So while I'm done with the LSAT studying, I'm definitely not off the hook yet.
One thing that I wanted to blog about today is our favorite cat, Titus. He's been a source of comic relief (and more than a little frustration) throughout the school year. Here, let me show you what I mean:
This is him shortly after I got him, in the beginning of the summer. Don't let his cute look and innocent demeanor fool you. He was a wild young'un.
Well, you already know that he's grown quite a bit. Here's some pictures of him stretching out, chill-axing.
Well, amidst all of his relaxing, we also give Titus some baths. Most of them are impromptu, stemming from him relaxing on the edge of the bath tub and Todd and I feeling up to an adventure. I must say, he looks rather rat-like after his baths. Here, decide for yourselves.
Isn't he cute?
Titus is also the most curious cat you'll meet. He'll meow pitifully as Todd and I cook in the kitchen because he wants to be picked up to see what's going on up on the counter. Just pretend you're doing something interesting and he'll come running.
Like, for instance, doing dishes. He loves to help.
He's a wonderful kitten, though full of spunk and sometimes a little crazy. Like, for instance, the time he decided to help Todd cook...and put his tail on the burner. The smell of burnt hair wafted through the apartment for about 5 minutes. Titus, being a long-haired cat, didn't really notice anything. Though we could see the singed hairs on the tip of his tail. Silly goose.
On Tuesday he goes to the vet to get fixed. We had thought briefly about declawing him, but we're holding off on that for a couple of reasons (the cost, the pain involved, and the hope that maybe fixing him will calm him down a little bit).
Anyway, Todd and I are both doing homework today as Titus runs around the apartment. We're definitely keeping busy but right now I just feel so relieved to be done with the test that it's hard to really worry about any other school work (I know, mom, I know. Don't worry, I'm keeping caught up! And yes, I'm taking the vitamins you told me to...)
That's it for now. I'm off to write a greeting card in Java for an assignment.
Over and out.
Glad you're done with your test, Ash. I'm sure you did just fine. I hope Titus understands (or will be able to understand)that when he come to "Grams" house there'll be none of that "counter, sink, table" crap at her house???? LOL If Dexter can't do it, Titus can't do it. Can't show any favorites. Glad you had fun last night. Now get caught back up and stay healthy. Love you guys.
ReplyDeleteThat cat has devil eyes!
ReplyDelete