It finally happened. It's "cold" enough down here that we turned on the heat in our house. I really shouldn't say we, but rather Ashlee. I agree that it was chilly, but I was willing to delay turning on the heat a bit longer. Anyway, the heat works, and it's definitely more comfortable in here. We think Titus likes the cool though, as he seems to be even more crazy during his manic state.
This weekend I'm going to have to back my bags with hats, gloves, scarfs, and boots. I'm headed to North Dakota to spend four days with my grandparents. I haven't been to their house since the summer of 2002, I believe. I'm really looking forward to the trip, but we are all a bit disappointed that Ashlee can't make it. We'll get her up there sometime! This ND trip also means that I'll miss the Phoenix/Tempe TUBACHRISTMAS (link), but there's always next year.
We're both looking forward to the following weekend when we pack up with Grandma Judy and depart for a three day drive to Wyoming. It's so soon!
Yeah I guess 30's at night might constitute some forced air. As I'm sure you've heard from FB, parents, news, etc. it's been pretty frigid in these parts. I'm sure 30 will feel darn good here if it gets that "warm" later this week!
ReplyDelete