Dec 31, 2009

Mini-Update (haha)

Well, I've come to the conclusion that I'm a pretty terrible blogger. I always think of things to blog about, but when it comes down to writing it, I just put it off. And off. And off.

And before you know it, it's New Years Eve and I haven't blogged in weeks! Oh well, at least I've gotten a bit better at updating facebook - which seems to decrease the number of updates that I put on the blog. Such is life!

Todd and I have spent about two weeks at home now. It's been wonderful seeing the family and friends again. We had a whirlwind Christmas, visiting four different houses for dinner. Needless to say, we were very full by the end of it! We have a lot of Christmas pictures (which are on facebook, I think).

We're leaving here tomorrow and heading down to Phoenix. We're going to stop in Laramie for the night and pack up Grandma Judy and all her stuff. It will be nice to be home again, where the weather is warmer!

And that's my mini-update. I can't promise pictures in the near future. But I'll try.

Here's to a very Happy New Year for everyone! We're looking forward to a new and very wonderful year!

P.S. Like I said, I'm doing better at facebook now. If you want more frequent updates and pictures, check that out. And someday I hope to be proficient at life, facebook, AND blogging!

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you want to use OpenID, please attempt to make it display your name.

Resurrecting the Blog -- and Going International!

It started as an idle question. "Why can't we do that?" I had asked, somewhat jokingly. "We can," Todd had repli...