Todd and I are sorry for the lack of updates to the blog. Things have been pretty busy around the house - we're finally starting to feel like we have a home instead of a maze of boxes! We took pictures of the house, but haven't had the time to upload them to the blog.
On another note, this week is parent-teacher conferences, so I'm busier than normal at work.
The weather here is cooling down - we're into the 80's this week, though the normal is usually the 90's. So it's feeling a little cool!
And now I'm signing off - it's class time!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Resurrecting the Blog -- and Going International!
It started as an idle question. "Why can't we do that?" I had asked, somewhat jokingly. "We can," Todd had repli...
-
The QWERTY keyboard layout was not designed for comfort, but instead was designed with the mechanics of early typewriters in mind. See this ...
-
People are always asking about what I actually do at my job at Sandia National Laboratories. I could claim that my work is too sensitive to ...
-
This summer, I called Albuquerque, NM home, and Sandia National Laboratories work. I can honestly say that it's the best job I've...
80 degrees... brrr! Can't wait to come "chill" with you guys.
ReplyDeleteWe went swimming in our pool last evening, and it was pretty chilly. Oh well, I don't think I've ever swam outside in October before.
ReplyDeleteHehe... it's around the 50's up here. It's starting to get hard to convince myself to get out of my sheets in the morning.
ReplyDelete