Aug 31, 2008

1 week down, 14 to go

Ashlee and I are back in Pittsburgh, and that can only mean we are back in class.

This is the beginning of the end of our Carnegie Mellon experience. It's my last semester, and Ashlee's last year. This brings mixed feelings, as Pittsburgh and CMU have been great, but also have left a few things to be desired, like more tolerable winter weather. We'll miss this place though. Where next? We don't know yet, but we'll keep you posted.

This is my fourth semester in a row without classes on Fridays, which really means I should probably try to work on Fridays to make some extra money. We'll see... Ashlee, unfortunately, does have class on Fridays. At least she really enjoys one of her Friday classes: Presidential Campaign Rhetoric

I'm sure some of you aren't sure what we're studying, so here's the run down. Ashlee is double majoring with her primary degree being a B.S. in Political Science, and her secondary a B.A. in Psychology. I'll finish with a B.S. and an M.S. in Materials Science and Engineering, with a photography minor on the side.

1 comment:

  1. Ashlee - I'm very interested in what you will be learning in your campaign class. Keep me posted!

    Todd - Enjoy your last semester and your working Fridays!

    ReplyDelete

If you want to use OpenID, please attempt to make it display your name.

Resurrecting the Blog -- and Going International!

It started as an idle question. "Why can't we do that?" I had asked, somewhat jokingly. "We can," Todd had repli...