We're remodeling. Since we don't have a house with walls to paint, or a garden with plants to water, we spend our time remodeling and nurturing our websites. I must say, this one has grown up to be quite the little trooper!
We're still fixing some things and working on other little gadgets, but overall, we're pretty excited for this new look. It's like the website went to a beauty salon. And had the deluxe spa treatment package (only 59.99 +tax!).
Speaking of beauty salons, I got my hair cut yesterday (though it's still down to my shoulders). And tomorrow I'm getting some red highlights put in. As mom is always saying "Hair is an accessory; have fun with it." So, I'm taking her advice. I hope she's proud of me!
Tonight I had a lot of plans and goals - none of which got accomplished. But I did have a lovely 2 hour dinner with Pastor Andrae. And when I came home, we started working on the website...And here I am.
Plus, it's a lot more fun to do this than washing the three weeks worth of dishes piled up by my sink. At 12:30am.
...
I'll do them tomorrow. Goodnight!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Resurrecting the Blog -- and Going International!
It started as an idle question. "Why can't we do that?" I had asked, somewhat jokingly. "We can," Todd had repli...
-
The QWERTY keyboard layout was not designed for comfort, but instead was designed with the mechanics of early typewriters in mind. See this ...
-
People are always asking about what I actually do at my job at Sandia National Laboratories. I could claim that my work is too sensitive to ...
-
This summer, I called Albuquerque, NM home, and Sandia National Laboratories work. I can honestly say that it's the best job I've...
Love the picture of Pitts. Very pretty. Can't wait to see your hair when it gets done. Can't wait for you guys to come home. Feel bad that I will only be home a week before I have to take off. But you will have a baby neice to play with.
ReplyDeleteOk well all your news sounds good.
And Kids, I'm so glad that you are working on this and so much more "together".
love you both,
mother - shaw