Well, since the blog is up and running (look at me, I'm blogging at work!), I want to encourage everyone to share the news. It's easier for Todd and I to keep people up to date through the blog...rather than sending emails...or not sending emails...and getting in trouble for not sending them...
Anyway!
Share the blog and we're going to keep working on it. Right now, we're just trying to pass the time until I fly out to New Mexico. But there's a lot going on to keep us busy during the time - buying school books, getting the apartment in order, packing, and planning.
And now my break is over. Today the children will be inside all afternoon because of the ozone action warning - something that says the air might be somewhat unhealthy so the children shouldn't go out in the afternoon. It's nice because we get to stay in the air conditioned room. But it's also a little more noisy and chaotic.
After work today I'm going to meet with Pastor Andrae and chat with him over dinner. It's been a while since we've talked and we've always had a good relationship, so I'm looking forward to it.
And now I'm off!
P.S. Chocolate Chip Chewies for teacher-snack today.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Resurrecting the Blog -- and Going International!
It started as an idle question. "Why can't we do that?" I had asked, somewhat jokingly. "We can," Todd had repli...
-
The QWERTY keyboard layout was not designed for comfort, but instead was designed with the mechanics of early typewriters in mind. See this ...
-
People are always asking about what I actually do at my job at Sandia National Laboratories. I could claim that my work is too sensitive to ...
-
This summer, I called Albuquerque, NM home, and Sandia National Laboratories work. I can honestly say that it's the best job I've...
Hey the new makeover is very classy and sleek! I love the PIT pic too!
ReplyDeleteNice work!