Nov 18, 2007

New Blog

Hello everyone!

Just thought that I would put the first post up letting you all know that we've just started a blog. I'm not really sure how it's going to go. Our hope is to keep in touch with everyone through the blog, since we don't do so well with emails.

We'll just be posting whatever comes to mind and different things that we've been doing.

I hope that you enjoy reading (and I hope that we're able to keep posting!)

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the info.
    I had to comment since there were no other comments. How long until finals start?

    Say hi to all
    Dale

    ReplyDelete
  2. Finals start two weeks from today (Dec 10th). It turns out that Ashlee doesn't have any finals, and I have two: one in class on Dec 5 and one Dec 11. We fly home Thursday the 13th.

    These last 2 weeks of classes will be very busy for Ashlee and I with final projects/papers.

    ReplyDelete

If you want to use OpenID, please attempt to make it display your name.

Resurrecting the Blog -- and Going International!

It started as an idle question. "Why can't we do that?" I had asked, somewhat jokingly. "We can," Todd had repli...