This year, Todd and I decided to go a little over the top for Valentine's day. After all, everyone deserves a great night, nice dinner, and entertainment. So, we researched some places and found this place that sounded perfect. As you can see, the dress code is quite formal!
So, we dressed up. I think that both of us enjoy getting a little fancy once in a while. Well, I'm not sure that Todd does, but I definitely do! After dressing up, we went to the place and even got a very private table (with a centerpiece that we could take home). We both ordered the same thing - delicious chicken cajun pasta with a side of asparagus. We had some wine with dinner (and champagne afterwards for a little celebration). Here's a picture of our dinner.
After our dinner, we held off on dessert for a while in favor of entertainment. Can you believe that they play actual films at this place! And you can move from the dining table to some sort of sectional - with a big TV! Partway through our movie, we decided to order dessert. We both had brownies with melted Reesee's pieces in them (warmed up with vanilla ice cream on the side). It was delicious! We toasted the end of the evening with our champagne and then made our way home.
Home. Which was where we were the entire time =)
I hope the service was good and the prices reasonable!
ReplyDeleteVery cute idea, fun without reservations and a huge price tag!