It's been a while, hasn't it? Yes, we know it has. We heard all about how everyone was tired of reading about Thanksgiving on our blog. So we're updating it. And you can expect more regular updates in the future (since we'll be on a more regular schedule).
So, for our first order of business...We've graduated! That's right, we're graduates now! Here's a picture of us together at our graduation. Todd graduated with a B.S. and an M.S. in Materials Science and Engineering with a minor in Photography and Digital Imaging. I graduated with a B.S. in Political Science with an additional major (B.A.)in Psychology.
We had great time over graduation weekend. My mom flew in on Thursday with my younger brother, Cameron, her boyfriend Willy, and my grandparents (Grandma Judy and Papa Dean). Todd's parents flew in on Friday.
The weekend was beyond busy. We ate at delicious restaurants, went to a Pirates game, and attended the numerous ceremonies hosted for graduating Seniors.
Right now, we're all packed up and driving across the country. I'm posting this from Henryetta, Oklahoma. We're hoping to get pretty close to Phoenix tonight so that we don't have far to go tomorrow.
I'll be posting more when I can. And I'll be flying home on the 26th!
Congratulations! Hope that Arizona treats you well.
ReplyDelete