Nov 14, 2008

Ashlee here...

So, how behind are we on posting on this blog?

I would like to say that we've been completely and totally busy, immersing ourselves in our schoolwork, studying frantically for upcoming tests, cleaning our hurricane-torn apartment, or working tirelessly in order to make a couple bucks...

Yeah. Right.

The truth is this: We've been trying to do those things. Unfortunately, the lack of motivation is starting to kick in. And we spend out time hanging out, chatting, playing games and procrastinating. Ahhhh the life of a college student.

But truly, we have done a little work. And we're planning on a very busy weekend (of course, on the schedule is going to Carnegie Mellon's football game. Only because they're giving out awesome prizes for students who attend). We're also planning on doing all our laundry...all of it...(*Notes that they haven't done laundry in a LONG time*). We're going to a laundromat to do it, so that we can do it in terms that Todd refers to as "Massively Parallel." I call it being efficient (since the dryer at our apartment complex requires 2 cycles in order to dry 1 load).

Todd took his GRE today. He did well, though I think he's a little disappointed with his score.

I have been sort of studying for my 2nd LSAT test. I plan on doing a lot more in the upcoming weeks.

School is crunching down towards finals week. We're going to be very busy. I have papers, presentations, and tests coming up.

On the bright side of things, I scheduled my classes for next semester. I have to take two required courses (Policy Analysis III and Empirical Research Methods). On top of that, I'm taking Abnormal Psychology, Attitudes and Persuasion, and Juvenile Delinquency classes. And, if I decide to drop Attitudes and Persuasion, I would only have classes on Tuesday and Thursday. It's very tempting, but I've heard that Attitudes and Persuasion is a really interesting class, so we'll see.

Right now Todd and I are sitting in the college waiting for Todd's picture to print. It's going to be about 3 ft. by 3 ft. So it takes like an hour to print. After that, we might go out. Or go home and chill for a bit.

Anyway, just thought I would put in a quick note. Also, if we're really on top of things, expect Christmas cards!

...

I wouldn't make any large monetary bets on it though. Things like that are always up in the air.

Alright, Ashlee signing out! (Maybe I'll go read this LSAT book I have sitting here...Or go read this super interesting news story. Gee, think it's been a slow day for Fox?)

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you want to use OpenID, please attempt to make it display your name.

Resurrecting the Blog -- and Going International!

It started as an idle question. "Why can't we do that?" I had asked, somewhat jokingly. "We can," Todd had repli...